Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The 4th Master of Sahaj Marg?

Translation of an article by Élodie: "Le 4è Maitre du Sahaj Marg", on her blog in Europe: Pour Que Vive Le Sahaj Marg.


4d-Don says:  

It appears that the Sahaj Marg "Businessmen Establishment", still count Lalaji as their first Master.   Babuji, (the real founder of Sahaj Marg and the Shri Ram Chandra Mission (Shahjahanpur-1945)), they count as the second Master of Sahaj Marg.   And Chari, who was not accepted by the Board of Directors of SRCM (Shahjahanpur-1945) as Babuji's successor (and who later (1997) registered his own self-invented version of SRCM in San Luis Obispo, California, USA, in 1997, they count as the third Master of Sahaj Marg.   

Now anyone who can count to four (4), knows that the truth does not lie in their fallacious claims.  Lalji has his own following with their many legal entities.  Beside, the teachings of  Lalaji, the first Hindu Master of the Naqshbandiya Sufi Brotherhood lineage, does not resemble the teachings of the Sahaj Marg of Babuji nor Chari.    And Babuji's family still do not accept Chari as their grandfather's successor;  much less Kanlesh D. Patel who the Medium recently called the "4th and Last Master of Sahaj Marg". 

Judging by the many speeches of Chari (and of Kamless D. Patel (see exerpts below)) warning about the many internal discords,  I would say that the ancient Chinese curse: "My you live in interesting times", applies to Sahaj Marg and the Shri Ram Chandra Mission in spades.  

Hmmmm!  Very Interesting ...


  
Dec. 24, 2014

The 4th Master of Sahaj Marg?

Kamlesh D. Patel has been confirmed as the new president of the Shri Ram Chandra Mission and the fourth spiritual Master of Sahaj Marg, in Sahaj Sandesh dated Tuesday December 23rd and by the Mission Working Committee took note of this statement of fact.


He spoke the same day: first speech of the new master, at the request of the Secretary General, U.S. Bajpai. Excerpts:

"(... ) Harmony. Harmony is sadly lacking in our Mission. We must promise to him now at least, let’s not have any more differences. Differences are good, they are great, but they should not be escalated to the level of dislikes and hatred towards each other. We are brothers and sisters.

 (...) There’s a greater unity among thieves, but it is unfortunate that spiritual beings who are in search of God don’t remain united. It is unfortunate that they still hanker after name and fame; they want to portray every little credit. 

(...) He used to say, “I need no money from anyone,” although all his life he was misunderstood that he invited only the rich people. It is a shameful thing to speak about your Master like that. How many rich people were there, or are here today who spent time with Master in his last days, in the last few years?

(...) I gave these examples only to show you that if you at all had these ideas about Master, please remove them. It is a sin even to think like that, but sometimes we think like that because we don’t get to enter the gate. Out of anger we may think like that, and if we as abhyasis continue to have that anger, what sort of abhyasis are we?

(...)"

Despite this, we still know too little about Chari's successor. Until his biography appears, one can read: Le portrait de Kamlesh Patel se précise. (in French)...  or in English: At Sahaj Marg, the Portrait of Kamlesh D. Patel, comes into focus.

Élodie

.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the purpose of this Blog ? I have been doing this meditation since 1990, Met Chariji, Kamlesh , and they are very genuine people. They aren't after money, The meditation helped me Immensely to do well in my exams , and settle in career. I have never seen them asking or demanding money, actually Kamlesh left lucrative business when Chariji asked to stay with him. It's very unfair to slander them like this, when they are selflessly serving.

4d-Don said...

Hi Ram Chandra...

In case you don't know, these are Kamlesh's words... We do not slander, but they seem to say some pretty "damning" or "sinful" things about one another...

Should they not stop... NOT US.

I told the truth, I did not come to fool you (Leonard Cohen in "Allelujah")

Don...

4d-Don said...

Translation (by 4d-don) of a comment (and/or a testimonial by "anonymous" (or aka: Barbara) at Elodie's request)

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=20689467&postID=8014358477543054082&isPopup=true

Hello again!

This is my history with Ram Chandra.

I became an abhyasi in 1976 in Denmark, I was just 20 years old.

Back home, I could see that the little group around our preceptor, the only one around for hundreds of kilometers, was not evolving much ... I was not alone in thinking that this was related to the personality of our preceptor.

When Ram Chandra came to Paris in 1982, I took 4 days off in the middle of my final exams to become a doctor (physician).

Having arrived in Paris, taking my courage with both hands, I asked for a audience. We were 3 to be received simultaneously into the "Holy of Holies". The "master" was half lying on a couch and there were 3-4 acolytes who sat at his feet; and there was a ballet of coming and going of others who were circling around him asking things, often whispering, bringing the tea or simply listening avidly to the confidences being shared. I finally verbalized my question: "Could I become a preceptor?" There surely must have been a translation, but other questions were being asked by other people, and it was reported that our time was up. When I got up, I dared to ask the translator's for a response to my question to which he answered "no", and I was already out the front door putting on my sandals. The "master" had not even looked me in the eye once, he simply ignored me, he continued to talk to his other various interlocutors on more exciting things.

I was stunned, I was ashamed, I was completely destabilized, feeling totally rejected and obviously I did not dare tell anyone. I would have accepted his scolding me for daring the sacrilege of asking that question, or that he tell me quietly that my path was elsewhere, or that he wanted to ponder the question, but not that ...
I remained many years wanting simply to understand, to forgive myself, and to try and get out of this impasse: how to serve a "master" who basically did not not want me ...?

I finally understood. But for this, it was necessary that Ram Chandra leave this world, leaving a Chari to take the reins of the organization, a man which he no longer respected at the end of his life and of whom he knew the bad character traits, but whom he has never confronted to block his path. I started to draw parallels and to define for myself what it meant to be a Great Man (or a master) and what were his attributes; swallow one's saliva (bite one's tongue?) and say nothing in the face of adversity was not part of the qualifications required...

And then I forgave myself; and in a small ceremony with me alone, I told him, I asked him to release me from all ties that bound me to him and I forgave him.

Since then, I feel at peace, on my path to the One God, the Creator of Worlds, persuaded that He is beyond everything and that we need no interpreter to contact Him, since He sleeps within each of us.

(Anonymous or aka: Barbara??)

Friday, December 26, 2014

Anonymous said...

Thats a beautiful story. I am still in the angry phase, so to speak, at the charlatan Chari for taking years of my life, but truth be told I had some great times in the mission and made some good friends. A lot of time spent following Chari and speaking to him on many occasions. Yes it is time to forgive and let go. But I will enjoy very much the power hungry fight it out in the months/years to come in SRCM. Very grateful for this blog.

4d-Don said...

Hi all...

I will be watching how Kamlesh D. Patel, who is into the distribution of pharmaceuticals from his base in Staten Island, and from other parts of the states.

Will he maximize his profits at the cost of the obedient "users" in cultish Sahaj Marg, or will he recommends "meditation" to the whole world and close out his pharmaceutical distribution networks. Will he simply put his companies in his wife's or his children's name and be the power behind that commercial throne, now that he is Chari's appointed "dictator" of the very cultish Sahaj Marg, demanding "obedience" even to the point of killing one's mother if the "dictator" asks it? That's what Chari taught.

Sahaj Marg, with its "tax exempt" status under the "charitable" unbrella, is a good "front" so as to gain access to many world markets ... a "charitable" haven in name from which to benefit from the legislated rights and exemptions reserved to "real charities" ...

We must still keep one eye open... The con-job which are such "spiritualist cults" as Sahaj Marg is not over yet...

Power is addictive... the average person does not get out easily, as we all know... They will attempt to grow...

Let us take a watch and see stance !!

Happy New Year to all ... Thank you all for your input throughout this year and since the inception of this blog ... This "blogdom" is truly a "fifth estate" ...

Don ...

Anonymous said...

"It is the foolhardy Charlatan who attempts to unite their masses with lies masquerading as truth when guilt and fear is a far more effective and proven method to keep disciples on the narrow garden path."

Rumiji