Monday, December 01, 2008

Sister Kasturi Speaks!

Taken from Elodie's Blog in France: Pour Que Vive le Sahaj Marg. Information brought forward to Elodie's blog, thanks to Cyrille and Alexis, France.

Sister Kasturi Chaturvedi is one of the Founder's (Babuji) first disciples and is called the "only saint of Sahaj Marg". (Only one "saint" claimed by the founder since 1945 ... and it may not be due to Sahaj Marg! She may have been "saintly" before coming to SRCM... hmmm! Either way, not impressive! And the only saint in Sahaj Marg is not the current Master of SRCM (Calfornia), Chari, or any other of his preceptors! WHY? Politics?) During the period 1948-49, (Sahaj Marg and Shri Ram Chandra Mission (SRCM-Shahjahanpur was founded in 1945) various well-known people such as S.P. Srivastava, professor of philosophy and M.L. Chaturvedi judge at the High the Court of Justice of Allahabad, then his daughter, Kum Kasturi Chaturvedi are introduced and become close to Babuji.


The content of her (Kasturi) speech of April 30, 1995 in Madras


At the request of Cyrille on the blog of Bhenji Kasturi, Pandit ji has published the following November 14 2008.

One will note that Kasturi does put into question the status of Chari, as president of SRCM and spiritual representative of Babuji. She confirms the contrary, that he was indeed prepared for this role by Babuji. If she recognizes the Chari created by Babuji, she refuses the one that was manufactured by his followers!

Basically, since 1995, she found (as we did, but later) that the evolution of Chari when in contact with his crowds of abhyasis had nothing spiritual or nothing in common with Babuji ...
It is amusing to see that from Umesh Chandra Saxena (Babuji's son), KC Narayana (Dr. Varadachari's son) or Kasturi, all positions regarding Chari are expressed: Umesh Chandra denies him the status of President and especially "Spiritual Representative" , KC Narayana recognizes his title of president, but not the title of "Spiritual Representative", and Kasturi recognizes both titles, but thinks he has (since) completely drifted from the initial teachings of Babuji ...

Alexis

Dear brother and sisters,

I had an opportunity to ask saint sister kasturi few questions which i am publishing below :

"Pandit ji : Can we put the speech given by you at madras ashram in 1995
Kasturi : Yes you can because people should know why i moved away from chariji, also pleae note that the chariji created by babuji is still with me and will be there always but I am away from chariji made by his followers as there is a feeling that whatever they get is from their master chariji and nothing from babuji

(Please find the speech in the next post)

The primary reason for moving away can be read and understood in my speech"

Here is the Gist of speech given by sister kasturi at MADARS Ashram on 30th april 1995 it clearly says that chariji made by shri babuji is still with bhenji and not the chariji made by his followers.

GIST OF MY (Kasturi) SPEECH AT MADRAS ON APRILL 30 1995.

I had felt the necessity of providing a brief of my speech delivered in Hindi at madras on April 30 1995, because many of us who gathered at the celebration and met me afterwards had misinterpreted me hence in away of clarification I am giving the gist of my speech in English.

Dear brother and sisters today we are celebrating with great enthusiasm the 97th birthday of our beloved rev shri babuji maharaj the founder president of the mission and also the golden jublee jublee year of shri Ram Chandra Mission founded by him. With the permission of the president and my brother shri chariji I am before you to express my views . In fact since past many years I have been receiving many letters and statements leveling many charges against me and expression of the feeling with anger that I am causing pain to your master shri chariji, so today I intend to avail this opportunity to make this position crystal clear and offer you the solution so that you may henceforth get fully involved without least diversion in pursuance of you sadhna.

Dear brothers and sisters you must know that I had never uttered a single word against him and also never allowed in my inner to germinate or perpetuate even the slightest thought of disrespecting and ignoring him in any way and at any moment. Can you imagine why not ? merely because he is prepared by shri babuji maharaj as his spritual representative and president of shri ram Chandra mission Shajahanpur.

The truth is that shri babuji maharaj not only told me shri chariji’s declaration as president but also about the divine beauty with which he adorned him , sri chariji himself could not understand what to say of adjusting it. It is on account of this that out of love and affection for him ,I had on my own assumed all the duties and responsibilities for him. Shri babuji never asked me to do so. Ever since his declaration as president I have been discharging these duties wholeheartedly irrespective of the fact whether he is aware of it ,recognizes it or not. Whether he was abroad in the plane or anywhere else with the power bestowed by shri babuji maharaj. I had provided him instant protection. While all of you were sleeping I was awake and in vigilant condition. While coming down stairs when he slipped and got his leg fractured then also he would have been saved if he would have possessed this thought that my sister is with me for protection. At that time you all had propagated just to flatter him ,’Master was working at such a higher level that he was not conscious of himself and hence had a fall’.

I have been hearfing similar propaganda continuously but chariji whom my beloved shri babuji adorned with divine beauty , I am pained to say could not be identified and understood by my brother sitting with us , since pretty long years you all have been busy in making this propaganda that whatever one get in spirituality can only get from chariji, no one had however dared to become that which he cam make and then demonstrate what one will get from him, on my part I had always emphasized that I cannot accept chariji whom you have made through your propaganda . I only sri chariji whom shri babuji maharaj had prepared for you help and guidance. While I lokked him in his inner you have taken him only physically-sitting in the chair like an idol and praised him like his disciple a worshipper instead of being a true follower. It is just like a pujari in the temple employed to offer regular puja to the idols in mechanical way and attend to devotees getting in return just a few coins totally devoid of love ,devotion and craving for layavasta.

I have always tried my level best through my speeches on various occasions and sitting to inculcate in you love , devotion and surrender and thereby attain layavasta ,you have not cared to understand my inner feeling of love and brotherhood. Instead of it I have been signified as opponent of chariji. Not only this I have been receiving letters since the past few years from abyasis full of unhealthy and threatening words. But I swallowed it gently because I could not break loving ties with shri chariji whom shri babuji had adorned.

Ofcourse when it went beyond tolerance and I could not get occasion , I had conveyed the contents of unwarranted and provocative harsh letters to orally as well as in writing to shri chariji, to shri sarnadji, the gen secretary and also to shri Y.K Gupta the Zonal secretary but to my surprise no one even cared to sympathise with me . No consolation or reaction even from shri chariji , probably as president he has always taken your statements as true.
It was perhaps on this acoount that since 1995 Basant utsav , the divine power of shri babuji ,maharaj, in my inner has contantly been forcing me to speak to you amd I just cannot cannot describe how I had contained that intense force until this day of shri babuji’s birth day celebration .I do not know how I could bear that force.

Today the real form of shri chariji as adorned by my shri babuji maharaj has returned and rejuvenated the intensity of my love and affection towards him as a consequence that divine power of shri babuji maharaj dwelling in my inner has brought me on the dias to speak something in his presence. I am pained to say that shri chariji himself could not correctly understand the real implications of feelings when I said ‘ I know only that chariji who was prepared by shri babuji maharaj and I don’t accept the chariji whon his disciples have made.
Probably on account of this whenever and whatever I desired to do either for his protection or for promotion and spread of shri babuji’s work , I had performed it my level best , remaining with him ,but this humble service was not taken into in the correct perspective either by him or by you all. Today in this large gathering of about 12000 abyasis participating in the celebrations. I delegate all my responsibilities and duties to you all . You come foreward and perform same in the manner you like.

In my speech I had asked BIDAI(farewell ) from you all and from shri chariji whom you have made and is sitting with us. I cannot tolerate anymore your growing grudge and anger against myself and his pain on account of Kasturi’s name. Hence I said ‘Bid Farewell to me from you mind ,heart forget shri babuji maharaj who has made him and remember only him.
So much so that when I assured him with full confidence in my babuji’s power. That no no such thing has been made which can hurt you’ Even then instead of relying upon his sister’s assurance , chariji had continued to treat me at a distance . But beware I am not talking of worldly relations and physical comforts and courtesies that has quite a different level and sphere.

But I wish to make clear one more point which I had missed in my speech i.e you should come to me for sittings etc with a clear understanding that whatever divine transmission you will get , it will be only from my beloved shri babuji maharaj the representative of the ultimate reality Bhooma. I have nothing with me excepting him. I have already spoken on occasions that I don’t know spirituality, my inner simply took shri babuji maharaj in the core at his first sight (darshan) and got lost in his remembrance somewhere. It was to trace it that shri babuji maharaj took me somewhere, he will take me still where I don’t know.
Again I emphasize that the true meaning of my taking bidai from your inner thoughts is to remove me from there and in place you install the goal of your spiritual advancement for which you all have joined the mission amd master .

It is my earnest prayer to shri babuji maharaj that shri chariji may live long remaining in remembrance of shri babuji and provide spiritual service to you all and always work up for the development of the mission

Thanking you

Kasturi chaturvedi
Date 30.04.1995.



Comments by Cri-cri, ex-abhyasi with Chari for 18 years. Taken from Elodie's blog: Pour Que Vive le Sahaj Marg. Cri-cri, Phd in Psychology, has a blog (French) : Analyse de la SRCM

COMMENTS ON THE MESSAGE-BLOG "Kasturi SPEAKS"

"Umesh Chandra denied Chari the status of "President" and especially "Spiritual representative", Narayana recognized the title of "President" but not "Spiritual Representative" and Kasturi recognized both but thinks he was completely drifting from the initial teachings of Babuji ... "

It is unclear why Kasturi did not follow Chari body and soul if he was, as she claimed, the "Spiritual representative" of Babuji prepared by him for that!? This is illogical. She should have flattened herself as a doormat and do whatever, no matter what he (Chari) did, considering her devotion to Babuji. The opposite case means that she disobeys Babuji or she does not believe a word of what she says.

Since she admits that Chari is a rogue, her announced justification for having departed from him, (and therefore how could such a sublime being, that she claims Chari was, would be so, if he could deviate. How could Babuji, a true god to his disciples, choose someone who went astray and mislead the whole world after several years of reign?), she therefore aligns herself with the view of Narayana.

Finally, all three (3) (Kasturi, Narayana, and Navneet, but also many of the senior abhyasis and preceptors of the old SRCM, who are not with Chari... and they are many (a large package) are in agreement on one fact: Chari is not the "spiritual representative" of Babuji, either because he has never been (Navneet), or because he is no more (Narayana, Kasturi).

The difference is then between Umesh on one hand, and Kasturi and Narayana on the other, and it concerns the temporal power. We understand perfectly since Umesh seeks to recover the property that was robbed from his family, while this is not the case for the other 2.

I think that Kasturi, when I read her speech, in which she denounces as only at fault the worshipers of Chari and their propaganda, did not understand what happened. It is obvious today that Chari wants a hegemonic position himself as the spiritual representative of Babuji, so he wants to take the place of "incarnation", and it has probably always been in his plans. That is why he has so wisely let his worshipers fulfill their mission of worshipping him, and thus methodically eliminating from the scene, either physically or psychologically, the worshipers of Babuji, the memory of Babuji, and the memory of Babuji's Master. (I will not go further)

The spirit of Kasturi is blurred by her idolatry, which generates the premise that if Babuji loved Chari, it was a guarantee. She needs to rethink more deeply and reconsider her position because it is full of logical flaws.

She also attacks the worshipers (of Chari), but what she does not analyse are all the procedures implemented by Guru Chari, and his conscious or unconscious desire for adulation, so that people who come to him as part of a spiritual goal, get transformed into submissive "things", into stupid sheep, into insane activists obeying the orders of the more insane, and that eventually there will be no other possible position than idolatry, or leaving the sect. Who is responsible? The flock or the guru?

Moreover, under what circumstances was this speech given? It seems that this was given at Chari's Headquarters. Could Kasturi do otherwise than to to make known her appreciation to the spiritual succession of Babuji? Was there an agreement between her and Chari, yet more politics, perhaps to preserve her acquisitions in northern India without risking of seeing Chari's troops come to dispossess her as they had done with others?

One also notices that she has the same attitude as Chari while facing her personal failure in the transmission of the teachings: That of blaming the flock. Is this the attitude of a spiritual person, one who understands the human limitations and the dismal condition of humanity, which includes the subtle processes that ensnare us, and makes it so the results she describes, although tragic, are also the result of inadequate guidance through the characteristics of the world and of human nature?

She must nevertheless have understood what kind of mafia she was dealing with, for example when her letters to Chari and to other officials remained unanswered. She must have suspected the reason why some fanatic abhyasis were writing her, so as to bring her back into the "right path", with the sole reason of strengthening Chari's power and vacillating legitimacy by her illustrious presence. Had Chari, the wily manipulator, in private, said to the right people, "unfortunate" words about Kasturi, as he used to have about everybody, knowing full well the consequences that it produces?

Indeed, the Chari that Babuji "loved so much" (until his death or only for a period?) is no longer, as she says, because he died with Babuji.

.
.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is total BS..just practice and see the results instead of investigating and wasting time...if someone is so capable of becoming master..why not try it ???? Stop all these blogs..

4d-Don said...

Hi you...

I have tried it, and I have left it with a good feeling ... Babuji was a friend and a fellow pilgrim on the rugged road of LIFE...("Friend" is the true meaning of GURU, according to the SUFI ...

I will not try "Spiritualism" (Chari's gift to the world) as it is not "healthy" and not even TRUE!! It's a scam!! ... Mediums and messages from the spirits of the dead and the like of "egregores", the "lowest common denominator" of "GROUPTHINK, a collective sub-conscious, is a silly scam meant to fleece those who don't understand "SPIRITUALITY" as in Raja Yoga, the REAL one, not the one that starts at Step #7 as in Sahaj Marg ...

"A Bad Master is worse than no master at all"... according to BABUJI ... and one who leads his sheep into "SPIRITUALISM" with anonymous MEDIUMS and egregores, is a "FALSE MASTER" ...

Wake up and get on the "RIGHT PATH"...

Until then, I will keep on giving a warning sign for those who still have the ability to think and hear, and see...

I don't waste TIME as TIME is an illusion ... I am SPIRIT and in constant MOTION, which you seem to measure as TIME and hence you can see it as "wasted" but an illusion can not be "wasted" ... and my MOTION has a "meaning" ... I am like a "traffic cop" at the scene of an accident... Many have gone the "sahaj marg" path and are "DIVIDED" ... Sahaj Marg is a Spiritualist, materialist, and "divisive" path and it does not tell the TRUTH about itself in the real world or in it's "Messages" from the "Brighter world" ... It may be brighter to you in your "imagined" light, but it is very "dark" and divided to us ...

To meditate on an imagined LIGHT will not give one spirit or DIVINITY!! Where is the LOGIC in that!! How about: "Meditate on a stone and get a "bird"??" ... But it will only give one an "imagination" of LIGHT, which is not even of the MATERIAL but of the fantasies and of the imaginations of the MIND (the sub-conscious part of the MIND) ... REAL Light is only ENERGY, not MIND and it certainly is not SPIRIT nor DIVINE ...

That is called FREEDOM ... IF you don't like what I write, don't read it ... but here you are "READING" me... How SPIRITUAL are you?? GO home and Meditate rather than Looking at what you don't LIKE in your "BROTHER", and pointing at HIM ... just like Chari points at other "religions", other cultures, and at minorities of dis-empowered such as the "homosexuals and the trans-genders" ...

He should go home and "MEDITATE" and gather some "compassion" from your "divine light", for the minorities and those who are oppressed by the FUNDAMENTALIST and the RELIGIOUS like HIMSELF ... and maybe YOU, since you don't even object to his "in-tolerance" and his rants against others...


Don...

Rajesh R said...

I pray for all who are maker of this site. This is all wrong and reflect the inner desire of wealth name and fame of the people who are writing all this. Being a lover of God, i really pray for you all. instead of doing all this. Pl. pray to the almighty for help. i am sure by MY EXperience you will get help and right direction in your life. But for God sake do not spoil your life like this. PL. I care for you and feel concerned for you hence this comment.

Rajesh India

4d-Don said...

Hi Rajesh...

I, Don, am the maker of this site, and I thank you for your prayers.

It is not he/she who prays: "Lord, Lord,", to a God outside of him/her self, who is Spiritual, but he/she who relates to the ONE-ness of SPIRIT, or to ONE in ALL ...

What is wrong with Sahaj Marg (tm), is not the "bloggers", or those who expose the TRUTH, but those who "DO" what is wrong and who are the leadership of this materialist religious "business". To build another MATERIAL religion and call it SPIRITUALITY while practicing SPIRITUALISM with anonymous Mediums, seances, channeled messages from "spirits", and the use of "egregores", these autonomous psychic entities, is not what Sahaj Marg was supposed to be. This happened because of the corruption of the businessmen in the leadership positions by MATERIALISM ...

A REAL Raja Yoga begins at step #1, and one which begins at step #7 is not a RAJA Yoga ... but a "butchery" of the Raja Yoga of Patanjali.

The desire for "wealth, name and fame" is what we accuse Chari of being. Look at your magazines with Chari as "larger that LIFE", sitting on his throne. How many "cottages", castles, commercial buildings, ranches, and retreats does he now have while he travels around the world, so as to "conquer" it, all on CHARITY dollars gathered in all countries where there are also some POOR, sick, and needy ... I would say that he is surrounded by MATERIAL and MATTER and not by SPIRIT ... and intellectually, all the "thinkers" and Philosophers have left as they could not abide this lack of philosophy, reason, and TRUE spirituality (not simply mouthing rituals and navel gazing, and having "Parties") ...

Notice the focus on "children" ...Leave the children be children ... Spirituality is for adults ... 18 yrs and over, according to Babuji ... This focus on "children" is RELIGION and not very SPIRITUAL ... it is almost "perverted" ...

If you love ONE, what some call by the GERMAN or GOTHIC word: "GOD", a male entity, then try and make Sahaj Marg less divisive to families and less divisive to the MISSION created by Babuji... How many "schisms" now ... FIVE?? And more coming!!

Spirituality should UNITE, not DIVIDE...

I am with ONE all the TIME ... ONE is Everything, Everywhere and Everywhen or the E-TRINITY .... One does not have to travel to find it ... I have "communicated" with ONE and Babuji and Lalaji, and I am heading in the right "DIRECTION" ... thank you!!

4d-Don said...

This is necessary so that others and their families, don't get "DIVIDED" by Sahaj Marg (tm) (trade marked for trade and commerce... not for SPIRITuality) and its army of "living dead" ... We do this for the survival of our SPECIES and the good of all MANKIND ... not just for some elite wealthy businessmen ... We are the POOR, we are the PEOPLE ... We are not wealthy, and we don't have fame... You confuse us with CHARI!! That is what he does...

Chari and his Sahaj Marg (tm) are not the first to try and "conquer" the world, but SPIRIT does not get conquered. If Sahaj Marg (tm) would practice Love and UNITY, this would not be necessary ...

A journalist does not "spoil his life" by reporting on the STORY ... A doctor does not "spoil his life" by removing an infection, or by curing a "disease" or a priest does not "spoil his life" by exorcising a demon ... They are all "dirty jobs" but someone has to do it.

When the mis-use of SPIRIT and Spirituality is being used to ensnare our people in divisive Spiritualism and MATERIALISM rather than UNITING in SPIRIT, we, the PEOPLE, the INFONAUTS, are here to do that work ... Most people thank us...

But I welcome your prayer as it is all you can do for now ... Instead, you could also expose the TRUTH for the sake of your COMPATRIOTS who will be trapped in becoming a "living dead" unable to think for themselves ... That FREEDOM to think for one's self, is necessary to SPIRIT-uality ...and is never there in SPIRITUALISM!!

Be on the side of SPIRIT, not on the side of spirits and the MATERIAL ... When I pray, I don't have to enter a "MATERIAL" building, I can simply relate to SPIRIT, not spirits wherever I am ! ...

Thanks for your concern... but express your concern for those who are inside the SNARE of MATERIAL which is Sahaj Marg (tm) under CHARI ...

Remember: "tm" means "trade marked" for TRADE and COMMERCE (material) ... not SPIRIT which is FREE!! and does not need a "TM"...

Pray so that some truly SPIRITUAL person will return Sahaj Marg (tm) to SPIRITUALITY, and away from SPIRITUALISM and MATERIALISM ....

Thanks for caring

Don ...